Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Life?

Hey, I have been thinking much lately.
And yes, I have back to the city that I used to live with.
People have been asking why I have made such a decision.
And guess I have been just too lazy to answer all of it.

"Why have you come back?"
"Here's getting bad."
"Don't you ever feel wasted."
"What is your plan for now?"
"You must have earned an arsed."

Andwhatidowasjustgivingmyfuckingsmile. 

What are you going to do with my life?
I do not need those random questions just if you only want to start a conversation with me.
You do not get to judge my life before I start to judge yours.


FML?


Hey, things do not get right like they always do,
People made mistakes and they do learned from there.
I must say I have done nothing that made me regret in the past two years.
People might say it was waste of time but I couldn't be more thankful of everything has happened. 
It was a life lesson and I must said it wasn't a mistake, At all.


Everything happens for some reasons. 
These are all unexpected.
And hell, I have much fun and joy in the past two years.


Idohopeigrowstrongereachtimeifall.




PS: Thanks to the God.
PS; XOXO.

1 comment: